Following the successes of their 2015 events, Captec are hosting an improved series of Rack Integration Masterclasses. This year Captec are teaming up with industry leading figures Dell, Kontron and Rittal to bring you the combined knowledge, expertise and guidance you need to improve your projects. The first will be hosted at their Fareham headquarters on the 23rd of March 2016.
The Masterclass will feature presentations from experts that cover every aspect of integration, with close attention paid to the risks inherent with projects and advice given as to how mitigate them. The event will also feature a forum space, a platform for industry peers to discuss and advise best practice procedures. Adding to the day, attendees will be given a guided tour of our dedicated integration facilities.
The next Masterclass Forum will be held on the 23rd of March from 9am until 2:30 pm.
This Masterclass Forum is for you if:
- You have recurring challenges with your rack integration or supply chain management
- You want to broaden your rack integration knowledge
- You need to improve your integration processes
- You want to improve your risk management and mitigation strategies
- You are looking for an expert partner to assist with your rack projects
Where: Captec Ltd, 7 Whittle Ave, Segensworth, Fareham PO15 5SH, Hampshire, UK.
When: Wednesday, 23 March 2016 from 09:00 to 14:30
For more details F