Visit Rittal’s Stand D720 at Drives and Controls this week and you will be able to see Rittal’s renowned infrastructure solution – widely specified as the No.1 choice for protecting critical equipment – plus some exciting new product innovations and a chance to WIN an ipad.
“Rittal – The System” has five, wholly compatible components: enclosure, power, cooling, security, and monitoring with remote management, all of which will be on show. Alongside them will be information about panel-building automation, as well as servicing and maintenance programmes, designed to maximise a system’s efficiency, flexibility and longevity.
The Rittal team will be on-hand to discuss key issues such as:
- How can controller and switchgear manufacturers implement Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things) solutions, automate production processes and set up data centres quickly and easily?
- How can systems and people be reliably protected against danger?
- How can power consumption be made transparent and significantly reduced?
- How can maintenance scenarios for cooling devices be planned in advance?
- How can enclosures in the food industry be hygienically climate controlled?
Rittal will be supported at Drives and Controls 2018 by its sister company Eplan (on stand D712). Eplan will be showcasing innovative solutions for enhanced engineering efficiency and demonstrating the benefits of EPLAN Cogineer.
What’s more, there will be the chance for Rittal customers to win an iPad.
Visitors who have Rittal enclosure cooling solutions (such as top therm, roof-mounted fans, Blue e or Blue e+ cooling units) installed in their Rittal enclosures, and who book a free inspection survey at the show, will have the chance to enter a prize draw to win an iPad.
If you’re attending the show, be sure to visit Rittal on D720 to find out more
Register to attend Drives & Controls for FREE —-> Registration HERE